The washroom area forms an intrinsic part of any building’s design signature. Our product range takes design cues from a broad spectrum of genres, offering an unsurpassed opportunity for our clients to express their own design flair. Drawing from a diverse cast of materials including warm, natural veneer, glass, ceramics and exciting, contemporary synthetics allows individual refinement and evolution of style.
Our workflow typically involves liaison with design partners, paying close attention to detail in order to evolve ideas. By taking advantage of our proven product platforms you can be sure of creating a functional washroom without departing from the design nuances that set your property apart.
Management & co-ordination
True to the Maxwood ethic to be the perfect project partner, we provide a tailored package for each project. Services offered include initial design, CAD drawing and in-house manufacturing through to installation and final handover.
As part of a responsible supply and fit solution, we take the management and co-ordination of our projects seriously. A dedicated project team handles all aspects of the scheme including maintaining regular site presence and interfacing with other trades. Our goal is to ensure the project runs smoothly, on-time and within budget.
Recent investments at our organisation have included;
- A state-of-the-art Microsoft Dynamics IT system which has streamlined office administration, provided advanced project management tools and significantly improved customer liaison
- A new NC Beam saw complete with fully automated materials storage and retrieval system. This has both quadrupled production capacity and reduced waste
- A second CNC machining centre to increase factory throughput which has led to reduced lead times
All investment and processes are considered in view of raising environmental standards. We endeavour both in manufacturing operations and in the materials selected to minimise our environmental impact. One excellent example of this is the glue line installed. This uses a polyurethane adhesive which eliminates the risk of environmental contamination and harm to health associated with traditional adhesives.
Maxwood offers a totally flexible service tailored to each project. Typically the washroom during construction is a place where many trades converge within limited spatial confines, often working to meet challenging program deadlines. Success demands accuracy and co-ordination.
The Maxwood approach is one of managed co-operation and includes;
- A dedicated project team to oversee operations. This team has clear lines of escalation to Director level within Maxwood and are empowered to make decisions to keep the project on track day by day
- Regular site visits and management by a Maxwood Project Manager
- Co-ordination meetings and pro-active interfacing with other trades to facilitate smooth progress
- Attention to delivery schedules to ensure site is adequately supplied – but not inundated – with products for installation
- A commitment to good communications and open and fair relationships between all parties
- Comprehensive Health & Safety Policy, Risk assessments and Method statements on all projects
“Many of our projects are completed whilst building in occupation”